Suddenly, my eyes were brim and then i started smiling, few minutes later i cried a little, then again i smiled. I had thought that All of This would be easy (or maybe a little difficult) and i would manage things easily but this crying (out of the blue) doesn't make sense. For that matter, everything isn't suppose to make sense all the time but i keep running after things till they make total sense to me. Thats just the way i am.
So whom shall i blame for these CIRCUMSTANCES, i guess no one. I cannot blame myself for the circumstances here because i was born with them as in by default.(the circumstances here are different) My mom said "badhu aavuj che, chalavu pade, aaj jindagi che"(sab kuch aisa hi hai, chalana padta hai, issi ka naam zindagi hai). I said yes its fine, i am not complaining, i am just letting you know because i get a little tired (sometimes) of your complaints.
I grew up too fast because of my circumstances, not because i was fast. Question, what were these circumstances. Well, i feel they are too personal to be shared even on a blog which probably no one is reading because i have told no one about this blog. When i was 15 or so, my "friends" in school used to bully me saying "Hardik, why so serious? Relax, try to have fun". Well, they never understood that fun for me was something else. It was not not hitting each other (all the time), hit and run. Well, just for the records, it was not that i did not like their ways always. Infact, a lot of times we had fun. (my kind of fun).
I dont feel like writing anymore, so wait for the next post. Bye.
You never told anyone about the blog. Hmph.
ReplyDelete