Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Each Day has a Story

Each day has to a story to be told. Thats how life goes as in if you dont have a story-to-be-told everyday, there are various additions to be made in your life. Basically, what i mean here that everyday has its own kind of value-addition.
I'll share mine of today. Day started off at 10am as usual (nowadays) The first thing i do in the morning is look at my phone then i fill up the bucket and attend to nature's call. I wasted time for a few hours then i finally started studying at 12.10pm. Suddenly, after lunch i could not continue anymore. For the first time, i was panicking, had a load on my chest, mind you it was not the shoulders, only the chest. The heart thumped, i could hear it, it was not beating faster but it was baeting stronger, so strong that i could feel each beat. thump thump thump. Damn, what am i suppose to do, be more courageous, try to relax my self, hope on hope, forget it, try and do the more important thing, i tried but to no avail. I got a cigarette then, it helped me ease.
In between, i made a couple of phone calls as i need to arrange macro notes asap, time is really running out, time ahead is going to be fun, fun because it is challenging. I like challenges on my own terms. Collected back my notes from tushar, gave them to Nashith in the evening. By the way i swam for the first time this year (in a pool). Ran all the way to reach on time so that i dont miss swimming.
I could not study, i was sleepy but old habits dont go away easily, i guess this will take time.
Well i'll sign off off now.

1 comment:

  1. please read and criticise:
    http://thinkingbeanslivesherlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete