Saturday, November 27, 2010

Planning

I was never a planner in my life until a few months back. Now, i love to plan. I feel a little crippled and out of focus if i don't plan. Planning makes sure i have a task in hand in a organised fashion because there are too many things to do in too less time.
I used to look down at planners (not the ones who always achieve what they want to).
Tell me people, how important is planning in your lives?
Plans vary from buying a dress or cracking an exam to spending the weekend in a village to visiting a distant city. Plans are of all kinds, all intensities, various shapes and various sizes.
There is one thing common all these plans require, a simple 9-letter word called 'execution'.
I am going to start with a plan. yes, i am going to ;) (with a plan). I have a lot of things on mind which i want to do. And i won't be able to do them if i dont plan it out. So the plan will be followed by an execution of the plan. I dont know how long will it take but i am sure its gonna take at least 6 months. just need to make sure that the monotonicity stays away. And PPC prevails.
More on the plan and PPC in further blogs. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment